The Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove wants to make sure each employee's experience with us is fulfilling and satisfying, so we offer a number of benefit options as part of our hospice employee benefits package. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide choices that help our staff stay physically and mentally healthy during their employment as well as help them prepare for retirement.
Paid Time Off, Mileage And Travel Time
At VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove, we understand the importance of helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to paid time off, mileage and travel time, we provide:
- Extended sick leave pay
- Emergency leave
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement pay
- Jury duty pay
Plan For The Future With Tuition Reimbursement And A 401K
Our tuition reimbursement and 401K matching plan help you look to the future.
- Tuition reimbursement helps repay a portion of the cost of your education, which benefits you over the entire course of your professional career.
- We offer a discretionary match as part of our 401K plan and profit-sharing program.
- We also offer access to an employee assistance program you can turn to if you need help with pressing issues in your life.
Medical, Dental And Vision Coverage
Maintaining your physical health is vital for remaining effective as a home health worker. Our insurance benefits include medical and prescription coverage, plus dental and vision care coverage.
Some other types of coverage we offer as part of our benefits package include:
- Short- and long-term disability coverage in case you get injured
- Paid and supplemental life and dismemberment insurance coverage
- A medical flexible spending account
- A health savings account
- Several worksite benefits, including accident, critical illness, cancer and coverage when you're confined in a hospital
Qualifications For Employment
The different positions at VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove have different qualifications, requirements and skills based on the level of care you're expected to provide.
- An HCP Aide, for example, must prove completion of nurse's aide training.
- A Home Health-Hospice Aide needs to have two years' experience in the field as well as CPR and CNA certification.
- A PRN spiritual counselor needs to be ordained and licensed by an appropriate religious institution.
Our employment application is available for download if you're ready to apply for your next career.
Job Shadowing At VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove
Job shadowing at VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove gives you the opportunity to see if hospice care work is a good fit for you. When you shadow, you spend the day with one of our experienced staff members.
Shadowing lets you see what you think of our open positions, and it's an interesting way for you to learn more about our organization before you apply for an open position or say yes to an employment offer from our human resources department.
Contact Us About Hospice Employment Benefits Today
These are just a few of the benefits of working for the Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove. Working in hospice care is a rewarding job that profoundly touches your patients' lives. To learn more, fill out our online contact form or give us a call at either (717) 637-1227 or (800) 422-3197 to speak with one of our staff members.