Since 1909, the Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover and Spring Grove has provided compassionate, professional health care to patients and their families throughout the communities of Hanover, Spring Grove, and Adams County. We’re an independent, not-for-profit organization focused on delivering high-quality care regardless of a patient’s ability to pay for that care. Your financial donation to the Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove helps fund our wide range of community-based services and allows us to serve those who need it most.
Who We Are
Our team of dedicated health care, administrative and managerial professionals and volunteers include clinical staff who work with patients in the comfort of their own homes and support staff who coordinate patient care. We’re all proud to say that no matter a person’s available resources, our services are always available to those in need. We consistently supply the high level of care our patients deserve through our generous donors and unfailing community support. People like you allow us to reach more clients, and your contributions today create a better tomorrow for our clients.
What We Do
We provide high-quality, cost-effective home-based care to our community’s most vulnerable individuals, especially the elderly and those with disabilities. We treat all our patients with dignity and respect, with services including Home Care Plus, Home Health & Telehealth, Hospice, Palliative Care, Maternal Health, and Bereavement Support. Our many services touch the lives of patients and their families throughout the community and include:
- Home care offers personal care, home assistance care, respite care, and transportation services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to patients who want to remain as independent as possible and in their own homes.
- Hospice care for all types of terminal illness is available for those who live alone or in nursing homes. Hospice care offers an excellent solution for patients who wish to remain comfortable in their own home near the end of their lives.
- Palliative care focuses on meeting our patients’ emotional and spiritual needs and offers them an opportunity to live their lives more comfortable, even while fighting a serious disease. We help you get back on your feet and regain your independence by becoming as self-sufficient as possible.
- Skilled nursing, telehealth, and rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapy, or any combination of these therapies, ensure those who need rehabilitation services to recover from accidents, major illnesses or surgery get the care they need.
- Nursing, therapy, and social work for mothers and children through our maternal health services provide care to women with prenatal or medically related complications, new mothers and babies and children ages 18 and younger.
- Complimentary bereavement support helps patients, families, and community members who’ve lost a loved one work through their grief with an empathetic bereavement counselor.
Why Give To VNA?
By investing in Visiting Nurse Association programs, you’re helping extend our services to those who need it most. Your generous donation helps us save lives and make life better for the most vulnerable people in our community. Besides financial donations, you can also take advantage of our volunteer opportunities. Our hospice volunteers are a vital part of our team and fill a wide range of roles, including providing patient support, performing clerical tasks and ensuring all our families are cared for.
Designating Your Gift
When donating a financial gift to the Visiting Nurse Association, your gift may be acknowledged to the person or family you designate. You may make your gift in honor of the memory of a certain person and we’ll send a notification card to the person you’ve designated. We never reveal the amount of your contribution, unless otherwise indicated by you. You may specifically direct your gift to VNA's:
- Home Health
- Home Care Plus
- Scholarship Fund
- Endowment Fund
Support Our Programs
All contributions are tax-deductible, and financial information for the Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove may be obtained by calling the Pennsylvania Department of State at 800-732-0999. To make a donation, you may fill out our donation form online and include a check or credit card information or donate through PayPal. You may also support us with:
- Gifts of Cash
- Gift of Securities
- Gift of Retirement Plan Assets
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Life Insurance
Contact your financial advisor or attorney to discuss which option is best for you, or contact us in Hanover, Pennsylvania, at 717-637-1227 or toll-free at 800-422-3197 to learn more about our numerous services today.
There are many ways to help the important work of the VNA. You can support us with:
Gifts Of Cash
Gift of Securities
Gift of Retirement Plan Assets
Gifts of Real Estate
Gifts of Life Insurance
Contact your financial adviser or attorney to discuss which option is best for you.
If you would like to make a donation, you may do so by utilizing our secure online form using Paypal or download our donation form and mail us your contribution. Thank you for choosing to make a gift to the VNA by selecting one of these options:
Donate by PayPal
Support our Hospice program on Sunday, November 3rd for the annual Hospice Pizza Sunday event. Order from either the Elm Street or Baltimore Street Dominos' locations and the VNA receives 25% towards our Hospice service line. Help support patients and families in your community!
This partnership began in 1986 and we greatly appreciate the support of our friends at Dominos!
632 W. Elm Avenue 632-9400 1012 Baltimore Street 633-9411